This recipe comes from Public Request. Many of you have requested this, so here it is. Email me or write to me here with any questions. For the base, I follow a certain recipe, I have posted the link below and then I re-form it my style. I have shared sweet with many friends from different cultures – Indian, American, Other Asians and luckily this sweet has everyone’s smiles and thumbs up!
Follow this link to make your peda and then follow my add-ons below to make it so much more delicious!!!
Once the base is ready, this is what you get and do:
Ball it, flat it, cut with cookie cutter. Repeat till you have used all the base.
MY ADD-ONS: All of them are optional. You can leave out whichever you wish to not add.
- Cake Sprinkles – any
- Cardamom – 1full tsp.
- Nutmeg powder – 1/4th tsp
- Pistachio powder – 1 to 4 tsp depending on your taste
- Almond powder – 2 tsps
- Vanilla essence – 1/4 tsp
- Fennel seed powder – 1/4 tsp
- Saffron few strands or Saffron syrup 1/4 to 1/2 tsp – check for sweetness prior to adding
Mix all the ingredients including the sprinkles. Decorate as You Wish