It gives me great pleasure to share this post as a dedication of my fondness and admiration of my First Cousin Anand ‘bhai’. I may have never told you, but I have always admired you Bhai. Happy B’day!
~ This post is brought to You by Rima Desai. All rights reserved. You may also read this post on my fb page: Parenting Booth: https://www.facebook.com/parentingbooth ~
FROM NATASHA TO HER DAD
On this Special Day I wish to Say, You are My much Admired for all that you have brought into my life.
“The days when you picked me on your shoulders and ran around the home, talked for long hours and never made me feel alone. When all the Qs I asked, unanswered you left none; spending times together, messing the home, eating chocolate, and all your surprises were a lot of fun!!
While I grew, I learnt a lot from You and when I went to Boarding, things changed into something new. I remember the letters I wrote and out of desperation, waited to hear from You. The more I shared my excitement and experiences with you, the more the feelings of missing You within me brew. It took me that distance to realize how important You are to me and now, I could go on scratching our wonderful memories with a lot of glee. I must stop here to say I LOVE YOU DADDY, VERY DEEPLY!
I may have not expressed it like this before, but I do feel it with much rife, I am proud to say – You are the Greatest of my life!”
SOME OF YOUR BEST QUALITIES DAD
- You explain anything to me in a Calm manner. Dad you have the power to make me feel Serene
- You are super helpful. These are all your helping hands which I have observed over the years!
- You are so selfless dad. You think so much for others versus yourself! You are such a loving and caring person, you have taught me to
- Even though you don’t cook so often, when you do, it is SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS!!!!!! Dad I grant you the label of
- You have another special quality Dad – You are Very
THREE THINGS I ENJOY DOING WITH YOU DAD
- Going for a drive
- We’ve never done that but… I would love to cook and learn things from You.
YOU ARE MY DAD