Someone asked me a smart and relevant question related to Astrology: How does astrology help in marriage prospects because I have seen people match their horoscopes and be very unhappy and vice versa?
Let us get to the answer. We will talk on why horoscope matches don’t work and the correct method to match horoscopes. Yes, I can agree with it. Horoscopes may be matched with the best points or the astrologer may have said this is an excellent match and yet the couple may be unhappy and vice versa.
WHY HOROSCOPE MATCHING DOESN’T WORK or DOESN’T SHOW THE RESULTS IT PROMISED
- Firstly, do not judge a marriage from what is seen in public. A couple could look like the best couple in social gatherings and on facebook but the complete opposite may be true.
- Astrology is an accurate study but astrologers are not! Just like there are great doctors and also terrible ones, there are great astrologers and other terrible ones. Hence, the analysis could have missed the mark.
- The point system – ‘gunak’ has a loop-hole. The Indian method of matching 32 points is a false system of matching horoscopes. At least, by itself it says nothing about the couple’s life. Yet, astrologers do it for one of the several reasons:- They don’t know any better. There are many ‘google’ astrologers. By that I mean, they became astrologers by wearing an astrologer’s dress, just googling information from here and there but in reality they know little astrology.- All they care for is the numbers! Many are there just to make money. So they care less of giving you a real analysis or doing their job. They know what sells with the general public and so they use it to play with the public’s psyche. In reality, there is NOTHING like DAILY FORECASTS in astrology. That is ‘fake’ astrology.
Same is with gemstones, mantras, havans, and the point system to match horoscopes.- There are other astrologers who may not reveal the truth. So many of us consult astrologers for the SOLE REASON of hearing something ‘good’. We just want Hope and somehow feel that a few magical words will turn our life around. Astrologers know that many times revealing the truth could mean LOSING CUSTOMERS and hence losing business.- There are more than a dozen times when people DO NOT FOLLOW the suggestions given by astrologers regarding a certain match. E.g. astrologer may have said that this is a great match but marry after 2 years. The family or couple selectively focuses on the ‘great match’ advice and leaves out the latter.
The couple marries early and then they feel doomed! Note that there is a reason why a good astrologer says what s/he does. If you are not ready to make the advised changes or follow the advice given, do not seek the guidance in the first place because it is a waste of your money and time. More so, it takes your faith away from astrology, which is worse!
- Typically, a horoscope match will give an overall analysis – in general, will the couple survive well together, have a great marriage or fall apart. Asking for a more detailed analysis from the astrologer helps. Mr. and Mrs. A’s Horoscope may match very well but this doesn’t mean they will sheltered from day to day arguments. So when you mean couples are unhappy, do you mean they are unhappy because they expressed that or you thought they are unhappy because you interpreted it that way? Remember that there could be couples that quarrel day in and out and yet Love being with each other and there could be couples that be very cordial with each other but could be highly dissatisfied in themselves.
- Matching a couple positively doesn’t mean that they will be happy for all of the life-time they spend together. It could mean basic things like – overall sense of comfort, ability to have children, ability to share a roof, a sense of satisfaction. The more questions you ask the astrologer for clarification on specific points, the more it will help.
THE CORRECT METHOD TO MATCH A HOROSCOPE
- Only a handful astrologers have the real skills and knowledge of authentic astrology. This is understandable because to make an analysis one has to make such detailed and multiple calculations and compilations that it would require true genius and expertise to do so.
- I have learnt this exact same technique from 3 expert astrologers and I have seen this work pretty well: The position of the moon in the both individual’s chart must be assessed. How far are the moon signs away from each other, what is the condition of the moon in each person’s chart and cross check moon positions as shadowed onto the other person’s chart.
- The Sun’s position in both charts. Since women are now ambitious, career oriented, working in the outside world, both their sun positions must be checked for compatibility
- The houses of marriage, D-9 chart, planets relevant to marriage in general astrology and in each individual’s chart must be assessed for compatibility by cross checking their influence in each other’s charts.
If you do not have deeper knowledge of astrology, these techniques may be tough to understand. However, at the least you will know to ask your astrologer – “How compatible are our moon signs and sun signs?”
Top 10 Questions to ask your astrologer for compatibility: ~ by Rima Desai
- How compatible are our moon signs?
- How compatible are our sun signs?
- How compatible is our overall chart?
- What will be the 3 best things between us if we get married?
- What will be the 3 worst things between us or 3 biggest obstacles if we get married?
- When is the best time to get married – legally bond into this relationship?
- What does this person seek out of the relationship?
- What do I look for most in a relationship?
- Do you suggest this match or can I find a better match than this?
- Any relevant questions that you may have like – related to in laws, travelling, joint assets with this person, etcMY PERSONAL OPINION:
I believe that marriage is more of a karmic bond. I feel that the marriage or that ‘soul’ chooses us to fulfill its give and take from past births and it is not truly our ‘conscious and objective’ decision when we decide to legally bond with someone. It is definitely helpful to match horoscopes beforehand if that seems like a good ‘safety’ check but personally I feel, it is not as much in our control as we assume it to be.
3 thoughts on “Top 10 Questions to ask your astrologer regarding compatibility”
I believe that marriage is more of a karmic bond. I feel that the marriage or that ‘soul’ chooses us to fulfill its give and take from past births and it is not truly our ‘conscious and objective’ decision
– Thank You!! This is absolutely the point. Cant me more true.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Astrology – Want to show your chart? Why? | Rima Desai's: Scuba Diving into the Mind's Pool