Hey All You COFFEE LOVERS. I had all 4 people LOVE my cold-coffee who drank it from yesterday to today. For years now my friends have asked me for my coffee recipe and so here is how I make it and why you won’t find it elsewhere!
- LOVE: I make it with immense love. I love coffee and love making it for others!
- CREATIVE: I have never looked up any coffee recipe, let alone other recipes. I am not the person who can be patient reading recipes, I rather create one of my own!
- SPICES: Cinnamon powder and ginger powder. Appx. 2 pinches in each glass.
- OTHER STUFF: 4 med. sized ice cubes per glass, blender, milk (any), sugar, coffee.
- Other times I switch the cinnamon for cardamom. Cinnamon gives a spicy ‘kick’ and cardamom gives it sweetness, choose either.
Put it all together, churn, serve or chill for later!